Dear Hulsey Environmental Customer,
Plumbing, waste treatment, waste processing, and waste transportation are vital and essential industries. As such, we will continue to operate and provide these services.
With the increasing news and concern regarding the COVID-19 coronavirus, Hulsey Environmental Services wants to ensure our clients we are monitoring the developing situation and have resources in place to provide you continued service in any type of contingency situation. Our disaster preparedness plan is the backbone for this ability. This plan includes:
- Utilizing our locations in Cleveland and Elberton to provide flexibility when events have localized impact to mitigate significant delays.
- Providing proper safety/protective gear to all on-site technicians. This includes safety masks, shoe covers, gloves, and disinfectants.
- Proactively monitoring the developing situation and managing our staff members to stay healthy and keep your interests safeguarded. Many of our employees are fully able to operate from remote locations or at home. We have an online portal that enables employees in all offices to perform all functions as if they were at their office desktops. If needed, we will instruct our employees to work remotely. In this situation, for the small number of teams whose work requires a physical presence at a Hulsey Environmental facility, even for a short duration, we are taking steps to ensure that these functions will continue in their current location.
- Identified key personnel throughout key functions of our business who can be isolated to support our products and clients, which allows us to avoid exposure through face to face interaction within our locations.
- Requiring any staff member who may be symptomatic to not come to work, and focus on their wellness. We will continue to monitor the news and any reports or requirements from the CDC and local, state and federal governments. Our focus, dedication, and support are unwavering as we navigate these unique times. We hope you and your loved ones remain safe and healthy.
Hulsey Environmental Services