Used Vegetable Oil Removal and Recycling Service
Yellow Grease, also called WVO (Waste Vegetable Oil) or sometimes called simply fryer oil, is a restaurant by-product consisting of a mixture of plant and animal fats. Hulsey has an extensive and sophisticated restaurant used grease recycling program that reclaims FOG (Fats, Oils and Grease) to be recycled into feed stock and bio-diesel fuel. Used restaurant grease is stored at your facility in a cooking grease bin provided by us at no charge. We pump your used cooking oil container as scheduled (always on time, always dependable). We then transport the used restaurant grease to one of our nearby facilities, where the used cooking oil is then recycled.
- We provide used cooking oil storage bins and provide you with regular pumping, pick up and removal of your waste vegetable oil.
- We may pay you a rebate for the grease we collect depending on volumne
- Call Hulsey Environmental Services today! Phone: 770-536-1161
Used Cooking Oil Pickup, Removal & Recycling Service
We specialize (but are not limited to) restaurant grease services. Hulsey Environmental Services provides used cooking oil pickup and we sometimes pay for large volumes of used vegetable oil used in food processing plants, poultry processing plants and supermarkets – almost any business that produces cooking oil waste or used fryer oil.
Hulsey Environmental offers restaurant grease pickup, storage, removal, recycling & disposal and will pay competitive vegetable oil rebates for practically any grease rendering from any source.
Hulsey is more that just a waste vegetable oil company. When we collect and recycle restaurant cooking oil we ensure the used fryer grease is always processed in an environmentally sustainable way. Your grease never goes into the ground or into municipal waste sites, as it may with other waste vegetable oil pick up services. The yellow grease we remove is used in processes that make the air cleaner for you and your children — and keeps the food chain in balance.
- Signing up with Hulsey for grease pickup and processing of your recycled vegetable oil will be good news for your business and your community.
- Hulsey’s proprietary antitheft technology keeps our sealed containers and your waste vegetable oil safe.
- We offer monitored scheduling to avoid oil bin overflow and messy conditions at your establishment.
- Should you have an emergency with your current provider, Hulsey Environmental offers Emergency Service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year – We’re always available to serve you!
We also pay for referrals resulting in business contract for vegetable oil bulk supply from sources we do not already do business with. Contact a sales rep for details.
Hulsey Environmental specializes in food processing plant/oil recovery systems.
Call to set up an appointment to see if we can help your oil recovery system. Phone: 770-536-1161
Safe, Reliable Removal Of Used Cooking Oil
Hulsey Environmental’s ECO-H Program Provides:
- Used Cooking Oil Removal & Grease Recycling and Disposal.
- 24 ⁄ 7 ⁄ 365 Emergency Service – Cooking oil pick up when you need service.
- Guaranteed pick up schedule, on a timely basis.
- Secure-able grease container that eliminates grease theft & oil overflow contamination.
- Unlimited used cooking oil processing capacity.
- When using our ECO-H cooking oil program, your company can rest assured knowing that you have put your used vegetable oil & grease disposal into the hands of one of the most trusted disposal companies nationwide. Call Hulsey Environmental Today: 770-536-1161
Your restaurant or processing plants’ used vegetable oils will be safely stored, contained, removed, recycled, & disposed of with above industry standard compliance’s in the waste oil collection business. Click here for Restaurant Grease Trap Cleaning >
Using Hulsey Environmental & ECO-H for your business’ used cooking oil removal not only improves the quality of your local environment, but also contributes to the local economy & nationally helps with the production of domestic bio-fuels, creating a more sustainable environment for the future by creating clean energy.
Ready To Learn More?
Contact us today to speak with a professional regarding your used cooking oil removal.
We’d like to help you with your cooking oil disposal and discuss how Hulsey can help!